Community Heritage Commission Conference
Celebrating Our Milestones
Saturday November 30 2013
Maple Ridge Municipal Hall
CHC and Heritage Advisory Committee members from communities across the province are gathering for another important networking conference. This is a great opportunity to share information with your counterparts as well as with staff from the Heritage Branch and Heritage BC.
The program includes:
• The Heritage Plan: Getting from Yesterday to Tomorrow
• Marking Our Milestones: Wraps, Signage, Mosaics
• Staging a Community Anniversary Celebration
• Heritage Branch Update with Pam Copley
• Heritage BC New Beginnings with Kathryn Molloy.
Download the full program:
» CHC Networking Conference Program 2013 PDF
Fee is $25 and includes lunch – register online:
» CHC Registration
You are invited to present a short report – please contact Lisa Zosiak, Heritage Planner, Maple Ridge by Nov 22.
Hosted by the Maple Ridge Community Heritage Commission and supported by Heritage BC.