Recording of “Intersections: Archaeology and Heritage” is now available.
In this webinar, we challenged old assumptions and attitudes to explore new approaches and the power of new alliances. What are the emerging thoughts in managing and inhabiting heritage? How do we move away from the silos and work toward a more collaborative environment? How are our roles changing? How are relationships changing?
The webinar featured a panel of six sector leaders:
- Richard Linzey, Heritage Branch
- Caron Olive, Cultural Resource Management Advisor in Pacific Rim National Park Reserve.
- Andy Mason, Principal and Registered Professional Consulting Archaeologist, Golder Associates
- Gord Macdonald, President of Heritage BC and Co-founder of HeritageWorks Consulting
- Paula Thorogood, Manager of the Archaeology Branch, FLNR, Government of British Columbia
- Dr. Genevieve Hill, Anthropology Collections Manager and Researcher, Royal British Columbia Museum