JOB OPPORTUNITY: Operations & Membership Coordinator
The Kelowna Art Gallery is seeking an individual to join our team as Operations & Membership Coordinator.
Reporting to the Executive Director (and in collaboration with the Gallery Staff) the Operations & Membership Coordinator is responsible for a variety of administration tasks and maintains membership services, as well as assists with donor development and sponsorship. She/he trains and supervises Gallery Assistants through scheduling and covering breaks. The Operations & Membership Coordinator will oversee office procedures and systems in support of Gallery operations and provides support to the Gallery’s Board of Directors.
Required Skills include:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Very strong organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- A broad knowledge of fundraising techniques and methods.
- Solid computer skills with familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and Past Perfect Museum Software.
- Must be a team-builder, community minded and volunteer oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work with frequent interruptions.
- Experience with managing a small team
View a full description at: http://kelownaartgallery.com/job-opportunities/
This is a full-time position based on a 35-hour week.
The Kelowna Art Gallery is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, suitable accommodations are available under the Employment for People with Disabilities Act for applicants invited to an interview.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax or mail resumes to the Kelowna Art Gallery by October 19, 2018.
KELOWNA ART GALLERY
1315 Water Street, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9R3