- Audio-Visual (e.g., actors, editors, scriptwriters/script editors, announcers, broadcast engineers, radio/television producers etc.)
- Heritage and Libraries (e.g., archivists, built heritage planners, librarians, museum workers, etc.)
- Interactive Digital Media (e.g., animators, content programmers, designers, etc.)
- Live Performance (e.g., actors, dancers, stagehands, etc.)
- Sound Recording (e.g., composers; musicians, recording technicians, etc.)
- Visual and Applied Arts (e.g., art dealers, illustrators, sculptors, etc.)
- Written & Published Works (e.g., publisher, editor, circulation directors, publicists, writers, etc.)
- Education and Training (e.g., professors, teachers, etc.)
- Governance, Funding and Professional Support (e.g., government managers, agents, etc.)
Results from this survey will be used to produce a Labour Market Information (LMI) report that informs government and sector stakeholders on the state of the labour market in the cultural sector and makes recommendations on how to address identified issues and trends.
Individual answers will be kept confidential and will be presented only in aggregate form. Your voice as part of Canada’s cultural sector labour force is very important to us.
The survey itself may be completed in 10-15 minutes. Please select the survey below that reflects your involvement in the cultural sector: