Curator at Heritage Park Museum
Salary range starting at $45,000 per year.
The Curator is responsible for the:
- Collections and the operations of Heritage Park Museum
- Managing and supervising staff
- Co-ordinating educational programming
- Inventory of archives and artifacts using a data-base
- Co-ordinating of special events
- Co-ordination of the summer student program
- Writing of grant applications
Other duties may be required for the efficient operation of Heritage Park Museum
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic about museums and archives
- Have post-secondary education in archival studies, museum studies, history or a related field.
- Be experienced in museums, archives, event planning, digitisation, educational programming, and/or project management
The curator will report to a Board of Directors.
Send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 11, 2019.
Job description and more details are available at: heritageparkmuseum.com.