Maccaud Park is located at 1475 Kent St, White Rock. The park is valued for its association with the Maccaud family, for which it was named, who lived in the house that once stood at the northern end of the park property. Particularly, it was Irène Maccaud, the daughter of an Anglophone Anglican missionary, but herself a Francophone, who initiated donations of artifacts to the local museum, and was a strong supporter of arts, culture and heritage in White Rock. Irène Maccaud lived in the house with her brother Victor Emmanuel until her death in 1978, after which the land was donated to the city.
A stone monument was built in Irène’s honour.