Wark/Dumais House, Langley

This house is located on Glover Road in Langley, and was built by Robert James Wark in three stages starting in 1890, with additions made in 1900 and 1910.
This place is valued for its association with the Albert Dumais family, which operated a large dairy farm on the property from 1926 to 1963. It is representative of the early farm beginnings of Langley. Today, the house is formally designated by the City of Langley, and is part of the Douglas College property.